Apr 9, 2008

RBNY MANAGING DIRECTOR MARC DE GRANDPRE RESIGNS

SECAUCUS, NJ (April 9, 2008) – Red Bull New York announced today that Managing Director Marc de Grandpre has resigned after a nine-year career with Red Bull. De Grandpre has accepted a new position in the business community.

“I am sad to leave the many outstanding people that have been a part of the success and excitement of the Red Bulls,” said de Grandpre. “This was a very hard decision for me as I have been dedicated to making the Red Bulls a success. I have had to make many difficult decisions over the course of my career, but this was the most difficult.

“I have been offered an opportunity that I couldn’t turn down. This was a decision that I made solely with my family. I’ve enjoyed my time with the Red Bulls as they have so many dedicated and passionate people within the organization. I leave knowing that we have built a team of championship caliber both on and off the field. I am confident that all of the pieces are in place for the organization to prosper. Soon, the team will be playing in the Red Bull Park, in Harrison, New Jersey, as well as practicing at Red Bull Training Grounds in Hanover, New Jersey.”

De Grandpre joined Red Bull in 1999 and started his position as Managing Director of the Red Bulls in April 2006.

1 comment:

kpugs said...

It's about freakin' time.