Apr 18, 2008

FRIDAY'S REPORT FROM TRAINING


The guys went through a light session this afternoon on a GORGEOUS day (I think I have said that every day this week, but, in my defense, each day has been better than the last), going through some final scouting and technical training before tomorrow's match with the Revs.

RBR can report that Juan Pablo participated in the entire session, and, though still a game-time decision and still listed on the injury report, it is very likely that he will see action tomorrow night, as long as there is no setback between now and then.



In other injury news, David Roth was spotted on the stationary bike as he continues his rehab from a knee injury suffered during the preseason. The Northwestern product worked on his tan (and he needs one) while doing his best Lance Armstrong impression. Also, Hunter Freeman was on the field doing agility drills and it looks like he is progressing nicely from the ankle injury he suffered during Olympic Qualifying (the boot is off thank goodness). Dane Richards was also out there, taking part in agility drills while also doing some running to maintain his fitness.

2 comments:

Red & White Cigarettes said...

Admiration and interest were my first feelings when I’ve entered your blog. It is indeed the most remarkable creation I’ve ever seen! Moreover, your manner of writing and the photos are absolutely fine and I think everyone would agree with my words. All this made me immediately add the blog to my links. Thank you very much for such a marvelous web page and I will surely enter it again!

noploplease said...

Agoos and the RBNY front office are jokes... USL teams are run better...